[SOLVED] transporting xb271hu in a car?

Oct 7, 2019
i move my entire gaming setup once every week since my parents are divorced. both my computer, headset and keyboard is in its original packaging, but my monitor (xb271hu) i put on like a big cap styrofoam so it cannot get any scratches, Then i place my computer on top of the feet of the monitor so it stands still... It is only a 13 minute drive, and i haven't had any problems for nearly a year now, i just wanted to know if i should be worried... It is all placed in the back of a van.

Solution
i move my entire gaming setup once every week since my parents are divorced. both my computer, headset and keyboard is in its original packaging, but my monitor (xb271hu) i put on like a big cap styrofoam so it cannot get any scratches, Then i place my computer on top of the feet of the monitor so it stands still... It is only a 13 minute drive, and i haven't had any problems for nearly a year now, i just wanted to know if i should be worried... It is all placed in the back of a van.
you should be alright as long as you are not going over massive bumps and your gpu and all other cards are fully secured into place and again arn't bouncing around so much do to bumps in the road.
you should be alright as long as you are not going over massive bumps and your gpu and all other cards are fully secured into place and again arn't bouncing around so much do to bumps in the road.

Reactions: Markus15511
Solution