Treo 600 and truncate

I receve a large message and am notified that it is truncated. When I advise
that I want the entire message, I still recieve nothing.

Any ideas

Thanks

Doug

Doug Little wrote:

> I receve a large message and am notified that it is truncated. When I advise
> that I want the entire message, I still recieve nothing.
>
> Any ideas
>
> Thanks
>
> Doug

Are you using the email app called Mail 1.02Beta? So far as I can tell,
there's no place to configure the max size for an email download. You
might try contacting PalmOne to find out.