Tribes 2 Download changed?

I have the CD-Key, however I noticed the download location on
fileplanet is gone. Any advise?

Harcon <harcon01@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have the CD-Key, however I noticed the download location on
> fileplanet is gone. Any advise?

Never was able to figure that out. They had to close down because of CD-Key
shortage, but when the reactivated the /betas/tribes2_new alternate key
delivery, they never reactivated the download... so I have several keys and
no download.

Luckily (or unluckily?) I bought T2 in the store when it first came out, and
within a few months I had the pleasure of watching the price drop by
decadollars. One day, $30. The next, $10. Now, Free. Whee.

--
-----------
Deep Thought

"DeepThought" <deep_42_thought@hotmailEARTH.com> wrote in

> Harcon <harcon01@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I have the CD-Key, however I noticed the download location on
>> fileplanet is gone. Any advise?
>
> Never was able to figure that out. They had to close down because of
> CD-Key shortage, but when the reactivated the /betas/tribes2_new
> alternate key delivery, they never reactivated the download... so I
> have several keys and no download.
>
> Luckily (or unluckily?) I bought T2 in the store when it first came
> out, and within a few months I had the pleasure of watching the price
> drop by decadollars. One day, $30. The next, $10. Now, Free. Whee.

You can find it for download on most file sharing networks, on
BitTorrent sites and most anywhere else.

TRENDING THREADS