Trident z rgb

ioannis2015v

Proper
Dec 12, 2018
Hi, I have a serious problem choosing between the trident z rgb. I don't know a lot of it and I am going to mad seeing so many variations of trident z rgb. I want 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz, and I heard somethings about Samsung B-die, about cl16 , cl14 etc. Can anyone explain me in an easy way what are all these? And what should I choose? Also, some people have said that I cl 14 is better than 16 but for me it's 60€ higher and I can't reach it. I wi type you the model I have found and I will probably buy but I would like your help too!
Trident z rgb 3200 16gb: F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX
Thank you...

Lutfij

Titan
C 16(or any other number) is the latency, the lower the better(meaning tighter). The Samsung B die bit, you don't need to worry since the AGESA BIOS update for Ryzen unlocked pretty much all makers and models of ram to work on Ryzen platforms. Mind sharing a link to the rams you've shortlisted. On second thoughts might want to share your proposed build with us to iron out any kinks.

Dark Lord of Tech

темный лорд технологий

F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX ...These modules are also designed to be used and optimized on the Ryzen Platform...That is why there is an "X" on the end.
https://www.gskill.com/en/product/f4-3600c18d-16gtzrx

ioannis2015v

Proper
Dec 12, 2018
Really? Thank you! So I will go with them. Thank you a lot guys!!! You really helped me!!! I was very confused with all these! Thanks again

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS