Trident z rgb

ioannis2015v

Reputable
Dec 12, 2018
Hi, I have a serious problem choosing between the trident z rgb. I don't know a lot of it and I am going to mad seeing so many variations of trident z rgb. I want 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz, and I heard somethings about Samsung B-die, about cl16 , cl14 etc. Can anyone explain me in an easy way what are all these? And what should I choose? Also, some people have said that I cl 14 is better than 16 but for me it's 60€ higher and I can't reach it. I wi type you the model I have found and I will probably buy but I would like your help too!
Trident z rgb 3200 16gb: F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX
Thank you...

Lutfij

Titan
C 16(or any other number) is the latency, the lower the better(meaning tighter). The Samsung B die bit, you don't need to worry since the AGESA BIOS update for Ryzen unlocked pretty much all makers and models of ram to work on Ryzen platforms. Mind sharing a link to the rams you've shortlisted. On second thoughts might want to share your proposed build with us to iron out any kinks.

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator

F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX ...These modules are also designed to be used and optimized on the Ryzen Platform...That is why there is an "X" on the end.
https://www.gskill.com/en/product/f4-3600c18d-16gtzrx