Question Tried Many Things But Call of duty Latency Lag Keeps Happening!

It starts of at 29 and then after many games bumps over 100 making my game lag like hell tied many youtube vid tips even bought new router that did not help but my comp is fast enough to run games really good even with 900MB connection! Any tips or advice about this because seems to happen on call duty only!

CPU 19 10900
GPU 2080ti
Ram 32GB 3200
Motherboard ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING

Last edited:

RealBeast

Titan
It starts of at 29 and then after many games bumps over 100 making my game lag like hell tied many youtube vid tips even bought new router that did not help but my comp is fast enough to run games really good even with 900MB connection! Any tips or advice about this because seems to happen on call duty only!
I'd run some tracert runs to see where the delay is happening. Nothing you can do if it is past your ISP, like at the CoD servers. Just open a command prompt and type tracert.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

And I will add the suggestion to use Task Manager and Resource Monitor to observe system performance.

Use both to observe but use only one at at time.

First while not gaming and then while gaming.

Compare COD's performance to the performance of other games that you play. Check your brother's system as well.

TRENDING THREADS