[SOLVED] Tried to enter bios. Switch Boot CSM to auto and then restarted. Buzzer goes on for error code ambut it still boots me to windows in 32 secs( instead

V01D

Prominent
Aug 29, 2020
I tried to switch csm to auto and the buzzer goes ok sign( 1 different beep) then it goes the error. 1 long beep 3 short beeps and after 3-4 secs 1 short beep( not the okay one. Can someone tell me how can I get back in Bios to change it back?

My Mobo is Asus Prime A320M-K

Solution
I tried to switch csm to auto and the buzzer goes ok sign( 1 different beep) then it goes the error. 1 long beep 3 short beeps and after 3-4 secs 1 short beep( not the okay one. Can someone tell me how can I get back in Bios to change it back?

unplug the psu power cable, take off the cmos battery on your motherboard, press power button for 11 seconds, put all back, and boot up.

unplug the psu power cable, take off the cmos battery on your motherboard, press power button for 11 seconds, put all back, and boot up.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS