[SOLVED] Tried to reinstall windows 10 on new motherboard but keeps getting stuck on infinite loading screen! (Tried different USBs and hard drives)

OS04

Commendable
Apr 9, 2021
Specs:
Gigabyte h110m-s2h DDR4
2x Crucial 4GB RAM
i5-7600k
GTX 1050ti 4GB
Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Got a new motherboard and CPU as well as new RAM to go with it, tried to reinstall windows 10 (the latest version) to SSD with THREE different USB's in different USB ports and it just kept getting stuck on an infinite loading screen (with the spinning wheel) and it can never get to the start of the installation phase. So I tried two other hard drives which were clean and ready to have a clean install on but the same thing happened again and it just never gets to the start of the installation. Please someone help me, I love this computer but this really has me stumped.

Specs:
Gigabyte h110m-s2h DDR4
2x Crucial 4GB RAM
i5-7600k
GTX 1050ti 4GB
Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Got a new motherboard and CPU as well as new RAM to go with it, tried to reinstall windows 10 (the latest version) to SSD with THREE different USB's in different USB ports and it just kept getting stuck on an infinite loading screen (with the spinning wheel) and it can never get to the start of the installation phase. So I tried two other hard drives which were clean and ready to have a clean install on but the same thing happened again and it just never gets to the start of the installation. Please someone help me, I love this computer but this really has me stumped.
Test with one stick of ram in the proper slot.....see the manual.
If no help try the other stick of ram.

OS04

Commendable
Apr 9, 2021
Test with one stick of ram in the proper slot.....see the manual.
If no help try the other stick of ram.
Tested with one stick, same thing happened, tested other stick in same slot, same thing happened, put that stick in the other slot and long beeps kept happening, can't remember how many but it was more than 3.

OS04

Commendable
Apr 9, 2021
Verify the usb stick boots on a different machine.
I don't have another machine to boot it on, the only other machine I have access to is my dads laptop. The USB stick I'm using at the moment is brand new and the one I was using before was the one I used to upgrade my pc a while ago.

I don't have another machine to boot it on, the only other machine I have access to is my dads laptop. The USB stick I'm using at the moment is brand new and the one I was using before was the one I used to upgrade my pc a while ago.
Boot the sticks on dad's machine.
You have to be sure at least one of these sticks does function.

While your on dad's machine open disk management.
Right click the usb stick and select properties/volumes.
What is the partition style?

OS04

Commendable
Apr 9, 2021
Boot the sticks on dad's machine.
You have to be sure at least one of these sticks does function.

While your on dad's machine open disk management.
Right click the usb stick and select properties/volumes.
What is the partition style?
Yeah the USB works on his, the partition style is FAT32, does it need to be a different one?

Yeah the USB works on his, the partition style is FAT32, does it need to be a different one?
Fat32 should be fine.
Back to the problem machine.
Unplug input power from the machine.
Disconnect all hdd/ssd.
Remove the bios battery for 15 mins.
After 15 mins press and hold the power button for 10 secs.
Replace the bios battery and input power.
Try to boot from the usb.

OS04

Commendable
Apr 9, 2021
Fat32 should be fine.
Back to the problem machine.
Unplug input power from the machine.
Disconnect all hdd/ssd.
Remove the bios battery for 15 mins.
After 15 mins press and hold the power button for 10 secs.
Replace the bios battery and input power.
Try to boot from the usb.
I’ve done that, it’s back on now and the spinning circle of doom is back, I’ll wait for a while to see if it does anything..