Ralik

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
ok I am building a new PC in the next week or so and I will mostly be using it for gaming. Since there are alot of games that just won't work on XP and Vista I want to setup a triple boot. :roll:

My main drives or going to be 2 Seagate Barracudas in Raid0 running Vista. I want to add 2 seperate drives. One to boot XP and one for 98(?). the XP one will be an internal drive and I want the 98 one to be a small external drive that I can take with me when I travel. Will this work? How would I go about setting this up?

I've heard the 32-bit versions of Vista and XP are unable to see more than 3gb of memory. Does 98 have similiar problems?

I'm guessing it would be best just to buy another old PC for 98 but I want to be able to run all this stuff on one PC since connecting different computers all the time is just annoying.

Ralik

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
nevermind... I guess i figured out why this wont work....where am I gonna find drivers for 98 for a 8800gts :lol:

Ralik

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
i've used dosbox before but never virtual pc. ill take a look at it thanks. still had a few things that i cant get to run.