[SOLVED] Triple Display.

Kevin0412

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2013
Good Evening People.

I was debating buying a 3rd Monitor due to wanting to do more multi tasking and well because its Black Friday (Week). Here is the monitor I was debating on https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/produc...-g-sync-gaming-monitor-vg248qg-black/13819627. The question I have is when adding a 3rd monitor to my current graphic card (GTX 760) and having both DVI already used. Do I need to buy a Display Port adapter or would HDMI work.

Solution
That depends, if you only have DP available from your GPU, you will need a DP cable to connect the display to the GPU. The monitor, for all I know comes with all the cables meant for hooking the monitor up to the ports it has. So whether it has DP or an HDMI or both is still good for you to work out of the box.

Lutfij

Titan
That depends, if you only have DP available from your GPU, you will need a DP cable to connect the display to the GPU. The monitor, for all I know comes with all the cables meant for hooking the monitor up to the ports it has. So whether it has DP or an HDMI or both is still good for you to work out of the box.

Solution