Question Triple-Monitor Question

carlw

Distinguished
May 31, 2007
I have a very specific need; a low-profile graphics card that can power three monitors in a Linux-based setup.

This is for work, not gaming so doesn't need to be any kind of powerful!

Did try an Nvidia Geforce GT710 but it didn't work.

Thanks.

Pedro sachez

Great
Jan 22, 2020
I have a very specific need; a low-profile graphics card that can power three monitors in a Linux-based setup.

This is for work, not gaming so doesn't need to be any kind of powerful!

Did try an Nvidia Geforce GT710 but it didn't work.

Thanks.
Zotac offers lowprofile gtx 1650 super that easily runs 3 displays just look for models that have 3 gpu ports

carlw

Distinguished
May 31, 2007
Zotac offers lowprofile gtx 1650 super that easily runs 3 displays just look for models that have 3 gpu ports
If only it were as easy as that. I bought an Nvidia Gefore GT710 which had three ports but did not support 3 monitors at once. (Hence my question here ;))

Was also hoping not to have to pay that much; but guess I will if I have to!

Thanks.

Pedro sachez

Great
Jan 22, 2020
If only it were as easy as that. I bought an Nvidia Gefore GT710 which had three ports but did not support 3 monitors at once. (Hence my question here ;))

Was also hoping not to have to pay that much; but guess I will if I have to!

Thanks.
But when you buy it get home try it, if it doesnt work return it to store it has the warranty they will return the money

carlw

Distinguished
May 31, 2007
So are all cards with multiple outputs supposed to work with all of them at once then, regardless of make, model and platform? (Assuming available drivers, of course.)