[SOLVED] Triple R9 280x crossfire on actual games

Feb 9, 2021
Hi i got an AMD 7970. The problem is simple, is getting old and new tech at least in my country is really expensive so i got a plan, i'm buying two 280x one with artifact problems and the other cheap for no reason. Well my idea is to run dx 11 games at good fps. It is a bad o good idea? What do you think? Should avoid the one with artifact problems? I got an xfx 750w, it's enough?

Solution
Xfire and SLI have seen next to zero support in games in recent years, some games even offering worse performance with multiple cards enabled.
Buying known to be faulty hardware is just asking for problems, and an absolute waste of money. The other cards thats "cheap for no reason" is cheap for a reason, its likely faulty, or fake.
Xfire and SLI have seen next to zero support in games in recent years, some games even offering worse performance with multiple cards enabled.
Buying known to be faulty hardware is just asking for problems, and an absolute waste of money. The other cards thats "cheap for no reason" is cheap for a reason, its likely faulty, or fake.

Solution