Tripleboot? (Windows 8, Windows 10, and Kali Linux)

kelvinvalencio

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016
So I've got dualboot Windows 8 and 10, just downloaded Kali Linux Light, is it possible to add up this operating system? (without ruining other 2 OS already installed)

I did a quick search on google and wasn't able to find the exact case..
And I don't really know about this boot option interface..
bnZZsqz.jpg

image : http://imgur.com/bnZZsqz

Probably wubi or something, please to ignore the Ubuntu thing because they no longer work, I got Windows 8 and Windows 10 on Volume 4 works, wanted to add up Kali Linux, can I just run the setup? I already mounted the iso file, and didn't take further action..

And I also have 1 partition ready (primary) and has some files, does it format the partition when installing Kali Linux?

Thanks a lot

Solution
If you follow the instructions to dual boot linux with Windows you should be able to get triple working, buy why the hell would you ever do something like that?

If you have Win 10 Pro, just use Hyper-V (vmware for or virtualbox needed if you don't) and just use virtual machines.
If you follow the instructions to dual boot linux with Windows you should be able to get triple working, buy why the hell would you ever do something like that?

If you have Win 10 Pro, just use Hyper-V (vmware for or virtualbox needed if you don't) and just use virtual machines.

Solution

kelvinvalencio

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016

Alrighty, thanks a lot!

About the vm thing, I've tried it and found operating system emulated is way too slow than booting it

That's because you probably used virtualbox instead of Hyper-V other another Type -1 virtualization method. Try Hyper-V (Windows 8 Pro, 10Pro, or any version of Server )