[SOLVED] Trouble booting into windows

Mar 20, 2021
Question, I was following the Guide for what to do after building a pc by JayzTwoCents, but the first time I booted I didn't spam delete enough and instead went to the windows boot. It asked me for a screen and to get back to the BIOS, I powered off my pc and restarted it. I then followed the BIOS steps and pressed F10 and saved. Then, I turned my computer off again. Since trying to reboot, I cannot get a signal. Did I completely screw up my pc or is there a way out of this and does anybody know where I screwed up? Thanks

Solution
I think you need to reset bios. This can be done by powering off computer and removing the battery from the motherboard and putting the battery back in after a few minutes. Get it to boot into windows before making changes in Bios that you don't fully understand yet. That can be done later.
Feb 20, 2021
I think you need to reset bios. This can be done by powering off computer and removing the battery from the motherboard and putting the battery back in after a few minutes. Get it to boot into windows before making changes in Bios that you don't fully understand yet. That can be done later.

Last edited:
Solution
Mar 20, 2021
Thanks GMS2021. I tried this, however I still couldn't get the system to boot into windows. Are there any other things you think I could try? Also I do not know if this could be a symptom of another problem, but my Glorious Model O mouse won't draw power from my IO. I have a Ducky one2 mini plugged in, and this has the RGB working on it, but the mouse does not. I tried swapping usb's and everything but the keyboard still works, no mouse.
Thanks!
edit - the mouse still works fine with other computers.

Question, I was following the Guide for what to do after building a pc by JayzTwoCents, but the first time I booted I didn't spam delete enough and instead went to the windows boot. It asked me for a screen and to get back to the BIOS, I powered off my pc and restarted it. I then followed the BIOS steps and pressed F10 and saved. Then, I turned my computer off again. Since trying to reboot, I cannot get a signal. Did I completely screw up my pc or is there a way out of this and does anybody know where I screwed up? Thanks
For this 'build', did you reinstall Windows or haven't you gotten to that step yet?

Mar 20, 2021
I got the issue fixed using GMS's original suggestion. I just tried again and this time it worked. No, windows had not been installed yet but I had the USB with install media downloaded onto it. Thanks for everybody's help.