Question Trouble booting windows

Jan 1, 2021
Custom Prebuilt Specs
ryzen 5 3600 6 core. asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
Asus geforce rtx 2060. Oloy 16gb ddr4 3000mhz.
Kratos m1 600B. 512gb Adata SU760 ssd

Bios is up to date for CPU version 3.90
The problem-
I force shut down after my pc froze during a restart. When I started it up the next day I was getting no display. I am able to get into the boot menu and bios by resetting the cmos. I thought that I corrupted windows so I wiped my ssd from bios and tried to reinstall from the boot loader via USB but when I do that a black screen flashes and I have no display again.

I dint think that it is the gpu since i dont have onboard graphics but can get some sort of display and bios shows ram cpu and ssd all connected. I'm thinking that maybe the psu is faulty or maybe the ssd? I appreciate anybody taking their time to help me problem solve because I'm lost.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2021
Unfortunately I dont know the age of the psu because the company sometime uses refurbished parts I'm on the line of thinking that's the case. I did create the windows media creation tool on a 32gb usb 3.0. I was thinking about installing a bootable linux to my usb to see if that works because if doesn't it would be safe to assume it's a psu issue?

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS