[SOLVED] Trouble choosing between cards

Mar 29, 2020
I'm still learning and am trying to figure things out here so any advice would be appreciated. I'm looking at a msi 2080ti ventus oc or an asus rog strix 2080 ti oc. The rog stix seems to have better clock speeds but is there something my noobness is missing? Is seems like the msi card is a more of a high demand card? I've been searching and I cant really seem to find much.

Solution
The speeds are such a small window between each other. The manufactures just overclock their cards the way they want it and what looks better for advertisement. The cards also have different cooling. Some louder and some quieter. Be sure to read the comments and reviews people post about the cards.

You can always overclock your GPU to what you want and most of the time better than they can. They only overclock it so much.

All in all it depends what you wanna do.
The speeds are such a small window between each other. The manufactures just overclock their cards the way they want it and what looks better for advertisement. The cards also have different cooling. Some louder and some quieter. Be sure to read the comments and reviews people post about the cards.

You can always overclock your GPU to what you want and most of the time better than they can. They only overclock it so much.

All in all it depends what you wanna do.

Solution