Question Trouble connecting nzxt aer rgb front case fans

Feb 24, 2021
Msi mag B550 gaming carbon wifi
Nzxt h510 elite
Corsair cx650f

I have both front fans connected to a 3 way splitter connected to my motherboard. When I go into the bios it doesn't show up, could it be I need to plug it into my control hub instead on the back of case as there is one fan input left. Also I have 1 molex cable (to my knowledge its called that) it goes from the psu to somewhere I don't know. It has 4 connecters spliting off with 4 holes inside, plugs in next to sata cables in the psu. Could this be used for connecting the front fans?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
In the event that you're unsure of a connector or component, it's always a good idea to include an image of the part that you're unsure of. Most people here have either ruined their experience or made bad a functioning component by misinterpreting a part or connector.

Seeing how you have an Elite case, you should be having the module that is on the back of the motherboard tray towards the front of the case.

Might also want to link the NZXT fans you're dealing with for good measure.

Feb 24, 2021
I would love to post some pictures here but I can't figure out how to get a photo file from my phone to this page. Online it says using photobucket to make the file have the right kinda code to be able to post here? But I can't figure out how to do that