Trouble finding Specific Office Version 2010 Professional 64 bit NON PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

silversurfernhs

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
I can't seem to find anywhere, legit or no, a download for Office 2010 Professional Retail NON PLUS edition. All i can seem to find is the Pro Plus version.

My goal is to use my legit key for the 32 bit version (that doesn't say 32-bit until you install, open a program and check the activation area) on the 64 bit installer. Maybe my version can be modified to use the 64 bit components.

What i have is the "Office 2010 Professional Trial.exe", which i can activate with my key. When i extract the files from this download, there is a 64bit component installer, but it's an MSI file, unlike the setup.exe for the regular install of the 32 bit version.

Can anyone provide some insight?

Thanks,

The link above will help, we cannot and will not support working around security keys, if MS require that you have a 64 bit license then you need to purchase a 64 bit license.

Note that i can't recall if they are different licenses, however 2010 had some oddities with 64 bit office. I'm closing this to prevent any further discussion of subverting licenses, and as noted the link above will provide the exact versions that are appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.