Question Trouble gettin my Pc to post

Jan 22, 2021
This is probably a question which has been done to death, however I have just finished building my new PC and It is failing to post despite the LED beside boot being green. I've tried the basics e.g. making sure every cable is plugged in, is the ram in the correct slots and I've even taken it out of the case and back onto the motherboard box. I've stripped it down to just the motherboard, RAM and CPU however it is still not posting the I'm guessing the problem has to lie with one of these components. I messaged the maker of the motherboard and they suggested the RAM was incompatible however I've seen people using the same combination as me and It's worked fine. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Parts list:
ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming motherboard
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Western Digital Blue 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card (Planning on upgrading soon)
Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Jan 22, 2021
Upon start-up the DRAM flashes orange one, the CPU red once before they both go off. Then the boot stays on green. According to the motherboards manual if its a major problem then the warning light stays on and doesn't go off until the problem is solved. Also thank you for giving me the info about the gpu however it still wouldn't post when it was attached