trouble installing my camera

Fila

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2004

I am trying to install my Mustek gmart mini 3 digital camera
It is recodnized by hardware wizard but when I intall it during installation
it ask me to insert Windows Service Pack 2 Cd. and that it needs files from
here
But this was downloaded. What am I supposed to do

Hello

Point it to that directory which would be your I386 folder

Al