[SOLVED] Trouble installing windows 10 error code

Feb 19, 2019
Im running a gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming 9 Im trying to install windows 10 onto a new NVM Samsung 1TB when attempting to install I am getting the same error code every time after attempting multiple fixes, including:

Full restart
1 stick RAM
Wiping Bios
New port
2 SSD's equipped(different selected)

Its a windows 10 usb I'm using purchased legitimately from a computer provided all official hardware. The error code I keep receiving is 80070570 I am really stuck and have been going around in circles for the past 2 hours now, any help with people familiar of ASUS motherboards would be great as their Mobo's Bios isn't the greatest. The error is as follows, 'Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure that all files required for installation are available and restart the installation. Error code: 0x8007570'

Many Thanks

Notorious^

Reputable
Feb 17, 2019
Do you have another computer you can test the USB stick on? or do you have another OS like windows 7 or 8 to test on your new pc to rule out the USB stick being the issue or your new PC then you can go from there

Feb 19, 2019
Do you have another computer you can test the USB stick on? or do you have another OS like windows 7 or 8 to test on your new pc to rule out the USB stick being the issue or your new PC then you can go from there
I would grab a copy of the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool and set up a new flash drive with the installer. Sounds like the one you have is faulty.

I have attempted to download another version the most updated one from windows on another USB. When I plug it into the mobo and launch the USB nothing happens. Just a black screen ticking over. No processes nothing just sits idle on the black screen with a cursor... I’m not sure what else I can try. Any other recommendations are welcome. Appreciate the help!

Do you get two boot options for the newly created flash drive? One Legacy, and one UEFI? I've seen exactly what you described before. If you tried the UEFI option, use Legacy this time (or vice versa). If there is only one option, I would get into your UEFI BIOS and find the SecureBoot option. Whatever it is set to now, switch it and try booting from the stick again.

Feb 19, 2019
Do you get two boot options for the newly created flash drive? One Legacy, and one UEFI? I've seen exactly what you described before. If you tried the UEFI option, use Legacy this time (or vice versa). If there is only one option, I would get into your UEFI BIOS and find the SecureBoot option. Whatever it is set to now, switch it and try booting from the stick again.
I tried using legacy still exactly the same error code unfortunately.

Feb 19, 2019
I have finally fixed it by downloading another version of the media tool onto another different USB drive, finally booted and installed only issues I have now run into which is when my GPU is installed on the Mobo the system will black screen even when nothing is plugged in and also my SSD and Hard drive are not showing in my file explore just the M2 SSD with windows installed on it, Ideas?