Question Trouble playing multiple videos.

jaredseg

Honorable
Dec 5, 2013
I have a dual monitor setup, and often I like to have a twitch stream or something on in the background while I'm watching a video, or maybe watch two twitch streams at once. The issue is that when I have two sources of video going at once, they both start skipping frames, lagging, audio desyncing, etc. It makes it difficult to watch. The weird thing about this is that sometimes this issue goes away. It wasn't happening for several months and then it started happening again to me this week. Restarting my computer does nothing. Also a slightly relevant point is that I recently updated my Nvidia drivers, but I can't remember if it was the exact same time the video issues started again. I have a computer that should be plenty powerful enough to handle two videos at once, so I'm curious if anyone has an idea what is causing this.

Hello

If you doubt that your graphics driver could be the culprit, you can always rollback to its earlier version by right-clicking Start, going to Device Manager, expanding the Display adapters tree, right-clicking the updated graphics driver, going to Properties, going to the Driver tab, and clicking Roll Back Driver.

Feel free to report back if rolling back doesn't help, and you need further assistance in this.

Cheers!!

TRENDING THREADS