[SOLVED] Trouble removing cpu bracket

Jan 6, 2021
Hello peoples, so I’m trying to install a new Corsair H100i RGB platinum se, I had a Riing silent 12 rgb sync edition and was looking to replace it, upon removing the old cpu I have gotten down to the bracket... this is a tough thing where it has screws secured by something like a secured ( the bolts are the 4 on the outer perimeter . Here’s a photo https://ibb.co/xfcLbM8 ). I just need some help as how to remove ad whenever I try it moves both the screw on the back and that. It is a issue as I can’t install the new one lol. Please help if you have a solution/ idea. I’ve already tried holding it with pliers and unscrewing it, but it didn’t work..

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You're advised to remove the mounting hardware for the Thermaltake AIO when you're going to install the hardware for the Corsair unit. A pair of pliers will do if they're on too tight but I think you can get them off with your fingers, going anti-clockwise.

Jan 6, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You're advised to remove the mounting hardware for the Thermaltake AIO when you're going to install the hardware for the Corsair unit. A pair of pliers will do if they're on too tight but I think you can get them off with your fingers, going anti-clockwise.
If you want a video on yt or discord or something let me know