Question trouble updating the bios

there may be nothing you can do personally.
my first step would be to contact Toshiba support and explain to them the issue.

any physical tampering with the laptop will more than likely void the warranty.

hopefully if it is still under warranty, they would have a local Toshiba service center that would either fix the issue or help with getting you a replacement.

Apr 28, 2021
there may be nothing you can do personally.
my first step would be to contact Toshiba support and explain to them the issue.

any physical tampering with the laptop will more than likely void the warranty.

hopefully if it is still under warranty, they would have a local Toshiba service center that would either fix the issue or help with getting you a replacement.
hi, thanks for answer. I lives in Cuba, so toshiba service center is not an option. I localize the problem, it's with the battery, When I retire the battery the laptop turn on and iniciate windows perfectly, if I put back the battery it keeps working. The problem is that when the battery is conected the laptop don't start on. how can I fix that?

Apr 28, 2021
has Toshiba verified this?
usually service centers are just regular electronics or computer shops with certification from Toshiba.
I don't know if toshiba verified it. Because of the blockade that USA has over Cuba, there's no company that comercializate with USA risking to do it with Cuba. So I doubt that Toshiba has emited any certification for Cuban's company or citizen. Thanks to people like you that sharing videos in youtube, or publishing information about specific problems or technical details that engineers like me learns how to fix technologies equipment, hardware and software. so thanks and when I fix the problem, if I fix it I will share in this forum. so, again Thank you very much.

just get in contact with Toshiba support and see what they have to say.
it could be a common issue with the latest update that they have already addressed and have a fix available for.

also check up on any Toshiba\Dynabook user forums, some home user may also have discovered a workaround you could try.

Apr 28, 2021
just get in contact with Toshiba support and see what they have to say.
it could be a common issue with the latest update that they have already addressed and have a fix available for.

also check up on any Toshiba\Dynabook user forums, some home user may also have discovered a workaround you could try.
Yes I'll write to toshiba, thank's again. On dynabook page I get this link, also yesterday I chated with some technician from dynabook on the online support and he said the same as you in the first reply, I have to go to the nearest service center. So I going to try with toshiba page, so thanks

Reactions: JohnBonhamsGhost