Trouble with Back Button or mouse on IE and email ???

Mike

Splendid

I don't know if anyone else has or has had this problem, but when I am on
any web page and I hit the back button I hear 2 clicks and the page goes
back 2 pages back instead of 1. It is very frustrating it even happens with
my email ..like when I want to read a email I click it but it clicks twice
and enlarges it instead of just highlighting it ..Could it be the mouse
having trouble or does it have something to do with Explorer or what ?..I am
at a loss and it drives me crazy!!!! any help anyone can advise Please
let me know ....Thanks Mike

It's probably a mouse setting that's causing it. What type do you have? Go
into control panel to view the settings and make a few changes to see if
things react differently.

"Mike" <Mdmveg@gbronline.com> wrote in message
>I don't know if anyone else has or has had this problem, but when I am on
>any web page and I hit the back button I hear 2 clicks and the page goes
>back 2 pages back instead of 1. It is very frustrating it even happens with
>my email ..like when I want to read a email I click it but it clicks twice
>and enlarges it instead of just highlighting it ..Could it be the mouse
>having trouble or does it have something to do with Explorer or what ?..I
>am at a loss and it drives me crazy!!!! any help anyone can advise
>Please let me know ....Thanks Mike

Mike

Splendid

I found my problem..I need a NEW OPTICAL MOUSE ..I reversed buttons and it
works fine now ..so that is the problem ....Thanks for all your help
Mike