Question Trouble with GPU's Twice in this year

Jun 12, 2019
Hi guys
So i've got a ddr 3 low end pc and having it for 2 years now
around 6 months ago my display driver suddenly started to Crash and get recovered doing normal stuff like browsing on youtube or whatever
then a while after i was playing dota 2 (which is the only thing i'd play) and the game started crashing randomly in matches
so i looked around , like a lot ,,
solutions like:
updating drivers
changing windows
fresh downloading every single thing
clean installing display drivers
changing ram's
checking power voltages
checking if i had heat problems or not
just before i bought the new GPU i changed my windows one more time and after i intalled the nvidia driver when i restarted the pc windows wouldnt load up and monitor went out of signal after windows loading logo appeared ...
and trust me the list went ON AND ON
just before i bought the new GPU i changed my windows one more time and after i intalled the nvidia driver when i restarted the pc windows wouldnt load up and monitor went out of signal after windows loading logo appeared ...
and eventually i got a new gpu which was pretty cheaper and weaker than my own gpu and yeah it worked.
it worked just fine till 2 days ago and all that started to happening again
im about to kms really,
Pls help if anybody knows whats wrong with it.
My specs are:
Windows 10 64bit
MSI GTX 770 2GB at first then i bought a Gigabyte GT 740 2GB
2x 4GB DDR3 Ram's 1600
ASRock P43DE3
Intel Xeon x5365 3.00 GHz
No OC or anything else
and yeah i know its quite low but i

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2019
just before i bought the new GPU i changed my windows one more time and after i intalled the nvidia driver when i restarted the pc windows wouldnt load up and monitor went out of signal after windows loading logo appeared
i forgot to mention this and now i added it to my post..