Question Trouble with internet

Jul 28, 2020
Hey,
so i am having troubles with my net, it is not working. It happened after I tried to install newest drivers for net. I already did system restore, but still nothing. Network mark at the lower right corner doesnt have yellow triangle or red cross. I tried in cmd commands like ipconfig/release or renew, flushdns, and so on. I tried to ping 100 times google in cmd, and the results were 51% loss, so 51 times it wrote request timed out. I literally tried every fix on net. Also I am having net through ethernet cable, and i tried to plug it in my notebook, and it worked, so i guess the problem is in my PC somewhere. When i run troubleshooting it tells me sometimes default gateway is not available or connection between your access point router or cable modem and the internet is broken. When loading site in chrome or any other browser i get timed out error. Please help me, if you can, and also sorry for my english, not my first language

You need to tell everyone how you connect?
Some will want to know what type of adapter you have?
Others will want your full system specs?
Without more information all I can suggest would be to connect using a different method. If wired, try wireless as it seems your adapter may not be at fault.

Jul 28, 2020
Well ok, i am not having wifi card in pc, so i cannot connect to wifi, only through cable. I am using win 7 64 bit. Processor i5-7500 mainboard z270 msi. My network adapter is integrated Intel Ethernet Connection 2 I219-V if it helps. I am connected through ethernet cable

So then where does ethernet cable go? Cable modem? Router? Switch?
Have you reset power to wherever cable goes?
Do you know someone with a computer who can test your connection?
Right click on icon in lower right and click troubleshoot - what does windows tell you?

Aug 23, 2020
I've been bothered about this same problem for over a week. These methods saved me:
  1. Uninstall all the drivers (include the previous version), install the newest one
  2. Disable "Allow computer to turn off this device to save power option", in Device Manager -> Network Adapters -> the Ethernet device -> Properties -> Power Management.
  3. Disable "Efficient Ethernet" option, in Device Manager -> Network Adapters -> the Ethernet device -> Properties -> Advance.