Question Trouble with new motherboard, PC only displays after switching PSU off/on ?

GFP

Jun 29, 2021
I bought some new parts last week and got everything working as expected, at least until I turned off my PC. Now every time i want to get any type of display I need to flip off the switch on my PSU and turn it back on, after that it will run normally. Mouse and keyboard and even fans will spin and i can sometimes hear windows but I cant get it to give any kind of display.

My specs are as follows:
GPU - ASUS Dual series Radeon RX 580 OC edition 8GB
CPU - Ryzen 7 2700x
Motherboard - x570i Aorus Pro WiFi
PSU - NZXT C750
RAM -Kingston HyperX RAM Predator 32GB Kit (2X16GB) 3600Mhz DDR4 CL17
Storage - Samsung 980 pro 1Tb

I tried swaping out everything but the CPU, and it only got fixed when i tried swaping out the motherboard. Since I thought that was it, I ordered a replacement, but the same thing keeps happening even with the replacement. The ONLY thing I've not tried swaping out was the CPU. I dont know if this problem has anything to do with, but its weird that it fixes itself whenever i go back to my B450m motherboard.

Things I've tried.
  • Swap out GPU, PSU, RAM, Monitors and Motherboard
  • Clearing CMOS
  • Updating Bios
  • Updating drivers
  • Reseating every component and connection.
I dont know what to do now, I dont have another CPU to try, so I'm stuck.

GFP

Jun 29, 2021
Just bought a speaker and it beeps 1 long then 2 short, meaning its gpu, but i tried with different gpus so it doest make sense it is, and i tried with different motherboards so it shouldnt be the slot, what is it?

GFP

Jun 29, 2021
Lets back up a little. When you bought the new psu did you use the new psu's cables on the new motherboard? Did you install new set up files from the motherboard websites? Have you tried installing fresh os?
-Used the new cables, and tried the old one with the old cables as well as i've heard it is not good to swap cables.
  • I dont know what you mean by set up files, do you mind to explain a bit more?
  • I did try a new installation of windows, legit and all, and still nothing.

GFP

Jun 29, 2021
I want to explain my process a bit and other problems I've found.

-When Pc has been shut down completely it wont boot until you shut down psu and try turning it on to completely get rid of all lingering power.
-If I dont do all that, mouse and keyboard and fans trun on but there is no display and speaker beeps 1 long 2 short, meaning gpu problems, but i cant be that since i tried diferent gpus.
-Most of the times i try to get into the bios when i am able to turn pc on, pc will get stuck.

So yeah, still same problem but i hope this is a bit more of info.