Trouble With Titanfall? Check the Troubleshooting Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger smith

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2008
thank respawn entertainment for that and blame dice. ea puts up the money and sets time frames, when it comes to the game, its up to the developer.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
If your download stops @ 1% - Our servers are unable to process requests
If your download stops @ 20% - Your drivers suckIf your download stops @ 30% - Your system sucks
If your download stops @ 40% - You didn't format your hard drive correctly idiot
If your download stops @ 50%+ - Your Internet sucks

What the hell is this crap?

CodeMatias

Reputable
Mar 12, 2014
Wow, it actually seems that EA are taking crashy stuff a bit more seriously at last (discounting the fact that a well coded game SHOULDN'T have issues).
The game itself doesn't seem to have too many crashes, most of it is install time. That just means a lot of people have stupid modifications to their system, from FAT formatted drives (rather than NTFS) to corrupted or unpatched dx installs. No well coded game should have to deal with stupid users and performance degrading setups

alextheblue

Distinguished
idk I never had to reformat a hard drive to troubleshoot a video game.
1) Who said anything about reformatting? Reading comprehension FAIL! They're talking about a non-destructive conversion. :/

2) FAT32 is ANCIENT. If you're trying to install Titanfall on a FAT32 partition... I'm really at a loss for words. Wow. I haven't used FAT32 on a hard drive since Win9x. Stunning.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Wow, it actually seems that EA are taking crashy stuff a bit more seriously at last (discounting the fact that a well coded game SHOULDN'T have issues).
Name a game that was released within the past 10 years (and not counting re-launches, remastered/second editions, etc - just original releases) that worked flawlessly at launch and never required patching. Good luck!

CodeMatias

Reputable
Mar 12, 2014
If your download stops @ 1% - Our servers are unable to process requestsIf your download stops @ 20% - Your drivers suckIf your download stops @ 30% - Your system sucksIf your download stops @ 40% - You didn't format your hard drive correctly idiotIf your download stops @ 50%+ - Your Internet sucksWhat the hell is this crap?
That is a very impressive install order. Usually programmers just install the lazy way and any failure at any time can be due to any number of things. By grouping their install in a certain order they were able to make it easy for users to identify errors rather than "0x124515 file did not complete" or some sort of Blizzard 43% error.

ccovemaker

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
idk I never had to reformat a hard drive to troubleshoot a video game.
1) Who said anything about reformatting? Reading comprehension FAIL! They're talking about a non-destructive conversion. :/2) FAT32 is ANCIENT. If you're trying to install Titanfall on a FAT32 partition... I'm really at a loss for words. Wow. I haven't used FAT32 on a hard drive since Win9x. Stunning.
Still it is a problem of their own making in their asinine decision not to compress the audio.The same old systems running FAT32 are likely the same systems that are going to have an issue regardless with a 48GB install.

bucknutty

Distinguished
I got 9 hours in, about 6 on my i7 and about 3 on my old core2quad q6600. So far the game runs great for me.Just wish NVidia would get their act together with a new SLI profile.

leeb2013

Honorable
I down loaded last night, ran the game and got;

no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
initialising

that's it, so I switched off.

jerm1027

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
This site is broken into four components: installation, connectivity, crashing and hardware, and covers topics such as installing the game on a 32-bit platform to installing a special beta graphics driver.
I'd really hate to be the grammar nazi here, but you're missing a comma. I had to re-read that sentence several times because I thought "crashing and hardware" was a single component, and kept wondering where the fourth component was.

leeb2013

Honorable

me too, but I always learnt that you can't put a , before and. So shouldn't it be;

"......installation, connectivity, crashing, hardware and covers topics......... "

jerm1027

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
me too, but I always learnt that you can't put a , before and. So shouldn't it be;"......installation, connectivity, crashing, hardware and covers topics......... "
My understanding is that putting a comma before 'and' is an actual rule, but print media ignored that rule to reduce costs (column space, ink, etc.), so everyone else ignored it as well.

leeb2013

Honorable

intriguing! Anyhow back to Titanfall issues LOL!

Mottamort

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
The guide reports that "exceedingly" slow Internet connections may cause an error message when joining a server or playing the game. Some players may even find themselves stuck in an infinite loop when trying to connect. To solve this issue, the guide suggests that players unplug their routers from their electrical source for 15 seconds, and then plug it back in.Serves you right for abandoning us in South Africa

leeb2013

Honorable
ok, I'm really getting fed up. Mine says no servers found at any data center. Where's the button to request a refund? I only bought it because the Beta was flawless.

no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
initialising

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
Well my game downloaded, installed, and is playing perfectly. However, I did just upgrade my RAM, video card, SSD, and did a clean install of windows right before I downloaded the game.

leeb2013

Honorable
I'm really annoyed. Still nothing. WTF. Beta was fine, BF4 now fine. I can barely find any reference of others with the same issue.

no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
no servers found
initialising

You mean 4 gigabyte right.

gsxrme

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2009
Anyone running a computer with 32bit and/or FAT32 file system needs to not bother. Your C is old and crap. Please pat yourself on the back because you got your moneys worth and its time for a new computer. I'm truely shocked EA, Respawn Entertainment, Nvidia or AMD would support anyone running under the requirements. It clearly states 64bit CPU and well FAT32 is a huge /facepalmPC Minimum Requirements:OS: Windows Vista SP2 64-bit / Windows 7 SP1 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bitCPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHzRAM: At least 4 GBHARD DRIVE: At least 50 GB of free spaceVIDEO: AMD Radeon HD 4770 with 512MB RAM or better / Nvidia GeForce 8800GT with 512MB RAM or betterDirectX: DirectX 11INPUT: Keyboard and mouse, Microsoft GamepadONLINE CONNECTION REQUIREMENTS: 512kbps down and 384kbps up or faster Internet connectionAnyone below requirements shouldn't have support.

Status
Not open for further replies.