Question Troubleshooting a Lenovo AIO PC ?

Jun 8, 2021
The AIO boots up alright but then the display keeps going black and comes back again and keeps repeating. Completely unresponsive.

popatim

Titan
If you can click the start button, click power then restart.
If you can't then hold the power button in 6 whole seconds. This tells the PSU to shutoff no matter what.

When you restart examine the event logs to see whats going on. It sounds like a GPU driver is crashing and trying to restart itself.

Jun 8, 2021
If you can't then hold the power button in 6 whole seconds. This tells the PSU to shutoff no matter what.

When you restart examine the event logs to see whats going on. It sounds like a GPU driver is crashing and trying to restart itself.
I can turn it off through the power button but when I turn it on it does wierd stuff . And update- now it has a awful lot lines.

The thing is I cant even open the start menu. But I can turn it off with the power button. Another thing the booting menus are perfectly fine just that after the welcome screen and stuff it starts to do wierd unresponsive stuff. And now it has a awful lot of lines on the display even on the boot menu. An even if I connect an external display it doesn't work. Starting to think it's gone for good.

TRENDING THREADS