[SOLVED] (Troubleshooting) B450 Tomahawk Max, One Beep but system boots up and no issues

korosipatrik

Reputable
Apr 21, 2018
I have replaced all my case fans to a better one with new controller, I have than assembled everything back, everything works but when I start up my PC it beeps one, no other beeps, it is just one beep and then quiet, then it boots up as normal and everything is alright no issues in performance no error codes but I am concerned about the one beep, what could it mean, could it mean anything major?

Solution
I have replaced all my case fans to a better one with new controller, I have than assembled everything back, everything works but when I start up my PC it beeps one, no other beeps, it is just one beep and then quiet, then it boots up as normal and everything is alright no issues in performance no error codes but I am concerned about the one beep, what could it mean, could it mean anything major?
A single beep is usually the "completed self test without error" notice. That is normal. Maybe you didn't have the case speaker plugged in before and while messing with fans you plugged it in.

kanewolf

Titan
A single beep is usually the "completed self test without error" notice. That is normal. Maybe you didn't have the case speaker plugged in before and while messing with fans you plugged it in.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS