Question Troubleshooting Boot Issues

Feb 7, 2022
Hey yall, usually I generally consider myself pretty competent when it comes to computers, and can work through most issues, but this one has me stumped. My computer no longer starts, as soon as it tries to boot into Windows, it bluescreens (kmode exception not handled), restarts, bluescreens, restarts, etc etc. I did my best to google some solutions beforehand, but I feel like there isn't much I can do. I can't access startup repair, since it crashes almost immediately. I found a thread on here discussing a similar issue, but none of the solutions worked for me. I also tried to make a windows installation media, but if I boot to it with the SSD plugged in, it crashes. I can only access the installation media when the SSD is removed from the system, which doesn't really do me any good. I really don't know how to proceed or how to fix it, so any guidance would be really appreciated.
computer build: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Galaxy_Nerf/saved/YrcKXL
Thanks in advance.

Are you trying to install Windows to the HDD or the SSD?

Have you tried disconnecting the HDD and then installing to the SSD?

Have you tried disconnecting the SSD and connecting it to a DIFFERENT SATA header on the motherboard? Tried a different SATA CABLE?