[SOLVED] Troubleshooting- Feel like i've tried everything...

May 22, 2020
I've recently upgraded my pc to the specs listed below but I am having random reboots mostly with no error message. However, when I am trying to run a game the pc cuts out with the an error message so far the 3 I have had include:

'PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA',

'VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR'

'BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER' (this code popped up whilst trying a CPU stress test from 'JAM', I googled it and tried to disable the wifi to see if that changed anything but no luck)

I installed a fresh install of windows on to my new SSD from a USB once I fitted the hardware. I installed the MOBO drivers from the msi website. The GPU stress test (FurMark) ran fine, I uninstalled and reinstalled the GPU drivers to see if that would make a difference as the audio from my monitor is crackling (idk if this is related). I have reseated both the RAM and the GPU, and the memory test for the RAM was clear (MemTest86). I have made sure my windows is up to date and checked that the drivers are up to date from device management. I also underclocked my RAM to 2800MHz to see if that would make a difference but again no change.

Past few days I have used command prompt to check windows and hard drive integrities and they both showed up clear. I tried removing one stick of RAM at a time and still no change, still getting these 2 error codes; 'PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA', 'VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR'. I uninstalled the game and tried reinstalling it only the crash happens whilst installing it instead now.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, SPECS:

CPU- R5 3600 (using a Noctua NH-U14S cooler)

GPU- rx 5700 xt

MOBO- msi b450i gaming plus ac

RAM- Corsair Vengence LPX 3000mhz ddr4 (2x8)

Already owned, CX650M PSU

Solution
If you did a clean install, before installing any drivers or letting Win 10 update any drivers, does the problem persist when testing in that environment?

Do you have any other GFX cards you could try or borrow?

FoxVoxDK

Distinguished
If you did a clean install, before installing any drivers or letting Win 10 update any drivers, does the problem persist when testing in that environment?

Solution
May 22, 2020

Yeah the problem has still persisted, I'm gunna borrow an old card and see if the problem goes away