Trust 305ks optical wireless deskset

LeeG

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2004

It appears that my hard drives are interfering with the receiver for my
deskset. As you can imagine it is rather frustrating and appears to cause my
mouse to stop responding when I am playing games.

Any help much appreciated.

Welcome to the Trust Service Centre
http://www.trust.com/service/sss/preview.htm?artnr=14295

--