[SOLVED] Trustable benchmark

Dec 26, 2019
Good day everyone

I'm sure most people will try to find out what will they get when they upgrade some part of their pc. There's a choice to watch the video, read an article about review of some product, etc. But I'm confuse which reference should I trust, is it better with by watching video on youtube or just reading an article? And there's some site too that capable to custom our own pc rig and let us know how much fps we'll get.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day

Solution
I look for a review from a trusted source, whether it be in video or article form. I usually prefer video form.

Reviewers like AnAndtech, HardwareUnboxed, and Gamers Nexus are my favorites for trusted in depth reviews.

You can find sites online to see how many FPS you can get in a certain game. However, I cannot recommend any of these sites since they are all generally inaccurate due to the shear amount of variables in play.

I would look for a trusted review of the GPU in questions performance in a particular title and then find a trusted review of the CPU in question to gauge your performance roughly. Also look at the minimum and recommended requirements for a game to see if you can run it.
I look for a review from a trusted source, whether it be in video or article form. I usually prefer video form.

Reviewers like AnAndtech, HardwareUnboxed, and Gamers Nexus are my favorites for trusted in depth reviews.

You can find sites online to see how many FPS you can get in a certain game. However, I cannot recommend any of these sites since they are all generally inaccurate due to the shear amount of variables in play.

I would look for a trusted review of the GPU in questions performance in a particular title and then find a trusted review of the CPU in question to gauge your performance roughly. Also look at the minimum and recommended requirements for a game to see if you can run it.

Reactions: Zeecry
Solution
Dec 26, 2019

I watch Gamer Nexus and HardwareUnboxed too. But sometimes they dont make a video with the spec that I want to know about. And thanks for the reply, it helps me