[SOLVED] Trying to boot Windows 10 from usb

Aug 12, 2020
I have a B450 AORUS M motherboard and I am having trouble trying to boot from my ExFat formatted usb that has the Windows 10 ISO. I have tried everything and I keep getting the "Error Loading operating system" message. After trying for quite a while I also tried to update the BIOS using Q-Flash, which returns " No Disk Drive Found". Below I have included pictures of the BIOS settings if anybody see's something I can change that may work. Memorex Capless PMAP is my flash drive

Solution
I am having trouble trying to boot from my ExFat formatted usb that has the Windows 10 ISO.
Don't use exFat.
Use fat32 for UEFI boot or ntfs for legacy boot.

For BIOS flashing use fat32 only.

Windows install iso must be deployed to flash drive correctly. You can't just copy iso file to the drive and expect it to boot. Use rufus instead.
I am having trouble trying to boot from my ExFat formatted usb that has the Windows 10 ISO.
Don't use exFat.

Windows install iso must be deployed to flash drive correctly. You can't just copy iso file to the drive and expect it to boot. Use rufus instead.

Reactions: ktmac00
Solution
Aug 12, 2020
Don't use exFat.

Thank you man, I will give rufus a try

Aug 12, 2020
Don't use exFat.

Do you know how to convert to fat32 on mac