[SOLVED] trying to build a pc here is a parts list let me know how it looks.

Mar 16, 2020
Thermaltake Smart 500W
AeroCool Cylon
Seagate BarraCuda 2TB
GeForce GTX 1050 TI
ADATA SU800 512GB M.2
Gigabyte B450M
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz

Solution
The Thermaltake Smart PSU isn't very good. The Corsair CX 550 or CX550m will alittle more expensive are better units.

The GTX1050ti unless you are getting a very good deal there are better options new and used. New the GTX 1650 Super is much better. And on the used market look around for a RX580, they should be very cheap, atleast here in the US they are.

Its an Ok SSD. The Crucial MX500 is a better option. It comes in both a standard 2.5inch SSD and a M.2 variant. M.2 is just a form factor and has no bearing on perfomrance.
The Thermaltake Smart PSU isn't very good. The Corsair CX 550 or CX550m will alittle more expensive are better units.

The GTX1050ti unless you are getting a very good deal there are better options new and used. New the GTX 1650 Super is much better. And on the used market look around for a RX580, they should be very cheap, atleast here in the US they are.

Its an Ok SSD. The Crucial MX500 is a better option. It comes in both a standard 2.5inch SSD and a M.2 variant. M.2 is just a form factor and has no bearing on perfomrance.

Reactions: JacobJCastaneda
Solution
Mar 16, 2020

well thanks for the information i really do appreciate it i did change the psu and the gpu but i dont really much of a difference in the ssd