Jun 7, 2020
Hi, everyone! So, currently my PC is running with these specs:

Processor
AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor

Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030

RAM
8.0 GB

And I have a list of things that I'll buy next week and I just wanted to know if these are compatible with my AM3 board so I can buy it without the fear of not working after, thank you so much for any help that you can give me. :D

Here's the list:

Processor
AMD / FX-9370

Video Card
AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB

RAM
HyperX 16GB 288-Pin DDR4 (this is sold out in my country, so if you can tell me any other that is comparable to this...)

And for SSD

Corsair / CMV8GX3M1A1333C9

Jun 7, 2020
EDIT:
Do not spend any money upgrading to another FX CPU. None perform well anymore.
DDR4 ram is incompatible with your motherboard.
What is the make and model of your PSU?

My CPU is the GA-78LMT-S2, is that what you mean by PSU? I`m brazilian so I don't know that that means... EDIT: My PSU is the ATX DSA-500VE

Jun 7, 2020
Do not spend any money upgrading to another FX CPU. None perform well anymore.
DDR4 ram is incompatible with your motherboard.
What is the make and model of your PSU?
I`m thinking if I should upgrade my board to the GA-A320M-H or the GA-A320M-S2H (edit: maybe the Asus / Prime B450M-A ), would that do the trick?

I`m thinking if I should upgrade my board to the GA-A320M-H or the GA-A320M-S2H (edit: maybe the Asus / Prime B450M-A ), would that do the trick?
Do you have a Brazillian online store for reference and what is your total budget? The PSU was reviewed by Gabriel Torres (Brazillian legendary PSU-guy) and he seems to be OK with it, but for an old unit I'd not run it with a GPU that consumes more power than a 1050 Ti.