[SOLVED] Trying to decide between 3 cards. I will link them below (New to this)

May 19, 2022
One card is much cheaper than the other(INNO3D ), The MSI has the best Clock Speed and the PNY is 12GB but lower Clock Speed. What one would be best and why? I want something that is more future proof and If I do decide to sell it one day that the resell will be good.

I haven't got a new GPU since 2016 when i got my 1070. Big difference now is I'm spending a lot more money so I want to be happy with my decision. Also if there is any other cards you suggest you can also tell me. Im primarily using the website i have linked below since they have the best prices and are trusted.

https://team-media.hr/proizvod/msi-....net&utm_campaign=nabava.net&utm_medium=click

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Solution
It would be between the MSI and PNY cards, they have quite large coolers. The Inno3D one looks like they tried to stay within the slots. The other two are 3.5 slot cards and should have superior cooling.

I would probably go with the PNY since it is the new 12GB variant. It would not take much to overclock that to similar clock speeds if the boost profile doesn't do it itself.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
It would be between the MSI and PNY cards, they have quite large coolers. The Inno3D one looks like they tried to stay within the slots. The other two are 3.5 slot cards and should have superior cooling.

I would probably go with the PNY since it is the new 12GB variant. It would not take much to overclock that to similar clock speeds if the boost profile doesn't do it itself.

Solution