Question Trying to decide between G402, G502 or G403

DeathHadArrived

Reputable
Aug 8, 2019
My hand size is 20 cm long and 10 cm wide. My ideal mouse is a claw-palm grip hybrid. I currently want to replace the HyperX Pulsefire Core since I am noticing I am having cramps, lack of stability, and I noticed that the Pulsefire Core is not my ideal mouse since it is more like a claw fingertip style rather than the claw-palm grip hybrid. I play a variety of games like from World of Tanks and World of Warships, chill games like Minecraft, and FPS games like CS:GO and whatnot. I need comfort but excellent performance on my mouse. I am not too picky with the weight and I can handle under 110 grams without significant hinderance in performance. I also want my pc mouse to be highly durable and reliable.

Lutfij

Titan
Your thread title says one point/question while the thread body reads out like you're looking for suggestions beyond the three you've shortlisted. If it's the latter, then where are you located and what is your budget/preferred site for purchase?

You could look into any other brands on the market but I'd advise on staying very very clear from Razer peripherals since they're all marketing fluff. They tend to break easily and a replacement is just buy another mouse. You could look into mice that have swappable switches. have you looked through Asus's portfolio of peripherals?