Question trying to decide between soundbar or a sony mini stereo

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
i recently bought a new tv, currently i have sound via a toslink to 3.5mm jack connected to a logitech z523 speaker

this way i get sound but i can't control volume levels

i could buy a soundbar but i want to have fm radio, i found a deal on a sony cmt sbt20 mini hifi stereo

the other option is a more expensive soundbar, costs almost double of the mini stereo, i personally don't care about the volume, i do care about sound quality and the logitech can't be really used in the night

anyone has experience with the mentioned stereo, about sound quality, if it has some bass and if it is better than a soundbar in terms of audio quality?

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
yes, it has a 3.5mm line in in the back of the unit, i like the small size and the clarity, but i see everybody buying soundbars, so i feel kinda dumb for considering the idea, many years ago i had another but really big sony stereo, it worked very well but the unit died 10 years ago, so i moved to pc speakers, but these subwoofers are rally inconvenient in the night, they do add their part to the experience but is basically a problem, so a small high quality speaker seems convenient, so that is why i as this kinda dumb question

TRENDING THREADS