CPU - Intel Core i5 7500 Kaby Lake - 3400mhz
Mobo - ASRock Z270 Gaming K6
RAM - Corsair DDR4 (16g)
450g Toshiba SSD
Video - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
Case: NZXT S340 Elite
CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X63
PSU: Corsair RM750X

So the issue I'm having is that any games I load give me about 1 minute of playtime and then I Get a black screen. Sometimes you can continue to hear the sound for the game in the background, but 90% of the time my cooler fans buzz up to max RPM and the screen goes black. Sometimes the PC restarts, other times it just sits with the fans buzzing and waits for me to restart (I don't wait long because I don't want to burn up the lifetime of my 240mm fans in the front).

What I've done to try problem solving -

Re seated the RAM and did a memtest - came back 100% clean. 0 errors.
Re-seated the video card into another PCIe slot - Same issue still happens.
I have a GTX 960 spare video card, I've put that video card into both PCIe slots and tested... still run into the same issue.
I've been monitoring temps and the 1070 doesn't go over 150F, the 960 goes up to 158F ish with full load (before resetting)... Neither of these temps should cause the PC to reset. Using NZXT's CAM software to monitor.
I've reverted my NVIDIA drivers back to the working drivers from December (before the problem started - Started around Jan 9th). Problem still persists. I did this with a clean uninstall/reinstall as well.

I'm over here scratching my head now. Could it be the PSU failing to power the video card sufficiently all of a sudden (I guess because maybe it's dying?)

Reliability monitor doesn't offer anything, just shows my PC going for a hard restart on each crash (me pressing the power button).

Solution
Hi, try DDU to remove your current gpu drivers, then install some new.
during black screen if keyboard still works (numlock reacts), try Win+Ctrl+Shift+B to reset display drivers, if screen kicks in then it could be PSU (if both GPUs doing it same)