Question Trying to enable Secure Boot, but disabling CSM causes BIOS and loading screen to bug/glitch out ?

Nov 24, 2022
So I was able to download Windows 11 without any issues. However, applications that use vanguard, such as some of the games I play, claimed I don't have secure boot enabled. Of course, I went to the bios settings and attempted to enable secure boot and disable CSM. However, I noticed after I disabled CSM, my screen started flickering/glitching on the loading screen and stuck in that glitching screen and won't let me boot into bios. AT first, I thought my mobo had been corrupted, but I was able to flash the bios into the original which means the mobo isn't corrupted. So I attempt again by disabling CSM in order to enable secure boot. However, the same issue occurred over and over which means disabling CSM is most likely the issue here. So I was wondering how can bypass this issue and enable secure boot if I can't disable CSM? I have a X570 tachi asrock mobo.
316638564_1523548648113447_5485417623854425094_n.jpg

Try unplugging all disks from the system, if it tries to start up any boot environment, uefi recovery or something, it would go above the resolution a normal bios would be able to handle.
Or if you have any try a different monitor/tv maybe it's the display that can't handle a low resolution.
The screen looks like it is trying to display something, it doesn't look like random garbage.