Trying to figure out what case to buy for rebuilding PC with new powersource

Aug 10, 2018
Hey I'm looking to rebuild my PC replacing my motherboard and a few other things like my power source, but I'm having a ton of trouble deciding on a case, I was pretty much decided on this source https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EKJQM5E/?coliid=I2AVKITQ52LABN&colid=HVSKAWQT00L8&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1
But I've realized all the cases I had picked out I believe won't fit this source & for reference I was looking at the corsair crystal series & the thermaltake 71 TG. I was also looking at the be quiet! DARK BASE 700 Mid-Tower Case, but it seems it would be a tight fit. If anyone has any better suggestion I would love to hear them thank you in advance.

Solution
If you want quality you can't go past Phanteks in my opinion anyway. If you want something a tad bigger the Evolv or the Lux are great choices as well. It will also depend on your budget and what you find aesthetically pleasing-its best to spend a tad more as a case is a component that will last you through multiple builds. My Enthoo pro has gone through 2 builds and I can't imagine changing it as I cant ask for anything more.
Aug 10, 2018

I've just realized I've been a bit daft in not looking up the proper dimensions for that power source and it's much smaller than I previously thought. I quite love the tower you've suggested thank you, if you have any suggestions of similar ones that are maybe a tad bit bigger that would be great. the most important thing to me is good airflow and that the case is well made.

If you want quality you can't go past Phanteks in my opinion anyway. If you want something a tad bigger the Evolv or the Lux are great choices as well. It will also depend on your budget and what you find aesthetically pleasing-its best to spend a tad more as a case is a component that will last you through multiple builds. My Enthoo pro has gone through 2 builds and I can't imagine changing it as I cant ask for anything more.

Solution