Trying to figure out whats wrong with my PC.

anon129

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
The problems its having right now is some times watching some videos will cause the computer to crash it will black screen lose signal you can hear a different tone from the pc fans when it does this. Some games dont work no more that used too, even though newer much more GPU/CPU intense games remain to work. The computer seems slower then it used to be at times.

Things I tried: I updated drivers for BIOS, Chipset,GPU, I scanned HDD for errors and it found none, scanned memory no errors, stress tested GPU with fur for hours no errors. Temps are all good. I "reset the PC" on win10 still same thing.

I assume its a hardware fault, but im not sure if its GPU,PSU, or motherboard. One other thing I noticed is in my motherboard settings it has a OC menu that it used to auto overclock your cpu but now when I click on it the computer crashes. This is why I'm confused to what maybe causing these problems for me.
Specs: GTX 570HD, P8Z77-V LK, CX600M (was bought manufacture refurbished), The GPU and mobo are about 5 years old, PSU is about 3.

One last thing I almost forgot, my PC used to Blue screen each time I turned it on a few months ago but that went away and hasn't done it for a month now. The last blue screen I got was when watching a video online.
I'm leaning towards PSU is going bad and is unstable at times maybe, but what are your guys thoughts?