[SOLVED] Trying to fix this old computer can somebody help?

Mar 25, 2020
As the headlines says i am trying to fix my old gaming computer. First it was not giving any singals to my display. Then the next morning i turned it on and then in worked it gave this display screen. (
please enter setup to recover bios setting
CMOS date/time Not Set
USB Device over current status detected!!
system will shut down after 15 second)

Still no improvement haha so can somebody maybe help me with this?https://sites.google.com/view/ricardo2909b/homepage (IMAGE)

Last edited:
Solution
Aside from the Keyboard and mouse, are there any other USB devices connected to the system? If so, remove them and reboot. After replacing the battery, you're still getting the same message about Date/Time not set? Have you gone into BIOS and manually set it, Save and Exit?

-Wolf sends
Mar 25, 2020
Thank you for your fast reaction!

Uhhm do you mean the small battery that is on the motherboard? I replaced that battery already but still no improvement. Do you got any other suggestions?

Already thank you for your help!

Wolfshadw

Titan
Aside from the Keyboard and mouse, are there any other USB devices connected to the system? If so, remove them and reboot. After replacing the battery, you're still getting the same message about Date/Time not set? Have you gone into BIOS and manually set it, Save and Exit?

-Wolf sends

Solution
Mar 25, 2020
Well i just fixed it i just unpluged the front USB ports from my motherboard and then there was no problem anymore. And thank you again for your fast respond!!

I am now trieng to connect my windows vista to the internet hahah