Trying to get a blue screen and system always restarts!

I'm trying to get my Win2k Adv Server, SP4 to throw a
blue screen so that I can get a driver from the dump - I
don't have the Automatically Reboot checked in System >
Addvanced section but it still reboots everytime there's
an error. The dumps show the problem in ntoskrnl.exe and
I thought I might get some better info from a blue screen
however the system always restarts without getting the
info I need!

It sounds like you got a hardware malfunction or low-level driver error. Can
you extract Stop description from the dump?

I've been able to get small and large dumps but they
always just show a hex number that points to a kernel
problem, it never shows the actual driver name.....I was
hoping the blue screen would actually show the name.....