Build Advice Trying to make a build for a friend

evyatar38

Commendable
Jan 11, 2018
Hello,
I am currently trying to help my friend in Israel to create a new pc build

Requirements
  • He has a budget of up to 5000 shekels, but he prefers his build to be mid-range(he usually plays league, overwatch, war thunder, gta V, just cause 3) and stay around 4000 shekels
  • He has a 3.5" hard disk which must be moved to the new pc

Preferences

My Idea
I researched and found the following parts:
cpu: 3600x - I first thought about the 3600, but the price difference isn't too high so I opted for 3600x
motherboard: MSI 450B gaming plus
memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Kit (3200Hz)
storage: crucial p1 1tb
Currently I am missing a case, a PSU, a GPU, a CPU fan(if the stock one is not good enough)

I'd like to get some recommendations as to what components should he get in order to complete the build(it's ok if completely different from what I suggested)

Thank you very much

Fusion1005

Commendable
Jan 15, 2020
Hello,
I am currently trying to help my friend in Israel to create a new pc build

Requirements
  • He has a budget of up to 5000 shekels, but he prefers his build to be mid-range(he usually plays league, overwatch, war thunder, gta V, just cause 3) and stay around 4000 shekels
  • He has a 3.5" hard disk which must be moved to the new pc
Preferences
My Idea
I researched and found the following parts:
cpu: 3600x - I first thought about the 3600, but the price difference isn't too high so I opted for 3600x
motherboard: MSI 450B gaming plus
memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Kit (3200Hz)
storage: crucial p1 1tb
Currently I am missing a case, a PSU, a GPU, a CPU fan(if the stock one is not good enough)

I'd like to get some recommendations as to what components should he get in order to complete the build(it's ok if completely different from what I suggested)

Thank you very much

I'd opt for the 3600 personally, as it is cheaper and isn't much lower in performance when compared to the 3600x. But if the price difference isn't as much as where I'm from ($30) then go for it.

Also, I'd probably go for the MSI B450 Tomahawk Max as it is cheaper, but if there are features that your friend wants on the gaming plus then go for it.

Your memory looks fine, but 3600 speed would be nice.

Unless your friend plans on overclocking the CPU, the stock cooler should be fine.

For your GPU, what resolution and refresh rate does your friend want to play on?

Your PSU largely depends on the GPU.

Hope this helps :)