I built a PC for video editing and I am currently trying to add more RAM from what I previously installed. I currently have a set of G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-32GVK on an Asus Prime Z390-A board. I have tried adding another set of (2) 16GB sticks to get 64GB total but I am running into issues getting it to run correctly. I remember I originally had to change the BIOS settings to get the full 3200 speed, but I am not sure what settings to adjust now that I am using all memory slots.

I am not really trying to get into overclocking or anything, but I just want to know that I am getting the most out of my ram sticks at the fastest/best possible settings. I am running my board with an Intel i9 9900 as well. Any instructions on how to correctly do this with this board and ram sticks would be greatly appreciated!

Manually set DRAM Frequency to a lower value to see if it can alleviate some of the issues.

If not, you may need to try the new kit alone to see if it has any issue. It is also possible the two separate kits do not work well together so some additional test results may be necessary to further troubleshoot.

Also, do you have the latest BIOS for the motherboard?
I have the latest bios installed.

The ram is all the same SKU. I'm using (4)16Gb sticks. I've attached photos of my bios settings. It seems that it may be overvolted but not sure why since everything is on auto. I'm running a Windows Memory Test now and waiting for those results as well.

Screenshots of BIOS Settings