Question Trying to put a price on my current pc

Midawnity

Prominent
Apr 30, 2019
I have the computer i bought about a year ago now that someone built and i have even put a little money in but its older build. all the components are new but came out awhile ago.

To the point my specs are as followed:
View: https://imgur.com/a/3R1bW2Z

Cpu Cooler: H60 with pull push config.
Cpu: FX-8350 4.0ghz 8-core
Ram: 12gb 2 sticks are Ballistic sport 1866mhz 4gbs sticks and 1 4gb HyperX fury 1333MHz
MoBo: M5A97 LE R2.0
Gpu: 1070 FE (I currently have a 1080 sc in the picture but im taking that to my next build.)
SSD: Sandisk plus 240Gbs
HD: 1 Tb unsure of what brand.
Power Supply: Corsair CX 650m bronze 80plus
Case: im unsure but it has rgb fans and rgb controller with remote and Rgbs on the top interior of the case.

As far a benchmarking goes i can pretty much Max out all settings at 1080p resolution 60fps- 90fps- or more depending on the games
if need be i can run some benmarking tools it that would help make a better deterimination just tell me a game or benchmarking program to run.

im just trying to get a value and upgrade so i don't have to upgrade all my componets again EX. ram, motherboard, cpu. im thinking my pc is worth around 500 give or take? Thanks in advance as i really do appericate it all question and advice are accepted.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Honestly couldn't recommend anyone to buy such a system. So selling it as a unit it would have to be really underpriced. $500 would be high, I think $350 if you just wanted to get rid of it. Shipping is going to be expensive. (You also want to compete with just going out and buying an Xbox)

Other option would be to part it out.

1070FE you should sell on its own, going for about $225-250, a tough sell with the release of the RTX2060 and GTX1660Ti, but maybe someone doing SLI might want another.

FX-8350 and the motherboard/ram are complicated, maybe $100 if you can find a buyer. Remove the extra 4GB stick, just slowing the memory down. Parting it out may be the best solution, probably plenty of people looking for decent AM3+ boards, and maybe an FX8350 if they still have an FX4000 part.

Chassis are hard to sell due to shipping, so local is best if possible. I've bought full towers that cost $150 for $40...

Personally, I wouldn't buy a used H60, but maybe $25. Just not high end enough and half or more of it's life gone.

SSD is worth about $25, considering what you can get for $40-50 new. Maybe $15-20 on a 1TB hard drive (new about $40)